We are currently hiring Full Stack software engineers with 5+ years of experience across several teams, including:
This team works with Data Science to develop actionable and truly magical insights to our customers, so they can make better business decisions and improve their products for their users. Examples of features our teams have built in the past include Click Maps, an interface that allows customers to see what their visitors are clicking on as they navigate through a website; Scroll Maps, a visual indicator for how much a visitor is engaging with site content; and Conversions, a detailed breakdown of which site improvement opportunities would yield the largest change in customer conversion.
This mission-critical team is responsible for helping FullStory “cross the chasm” from being software built for startups to true, enterprise software. As a Software Engineer in Org Management, you will help make the configuration of the FullStory platform delightfully easy, yet exceptionally powerful for customers of all types in the flywheel. You will help build new features that capture our customer intent quickly and securely, while actively protecting them against accidental exposure to sensitive data.
The Ecosystem team is expanding FullStory’s universe of integrations with other products and platforms. The team builds backend systems to deliver turn-key integrations in the FullStory app as well as open source frontend client libraries for ingesting analytics data. You’ll work on highly visible initiatives including greenfield proofs of concept and strategic partnerships. As we grow, you’ll help shape the means and methods by which the Ecosystem team delivers products.
The Web Recording team is working to make the web and apps better for all users. FullStory believes that high-fidelity session replay is a uniquely powerful tool: DVR-like technology that allows you to watch, understand, troubleshoot and improve your customer’s online experience. It's hard to describe until you see it, so here's a short video. We’re seeking additional full stack engineers to join our team to take our world-class automatic recording (and pixel-perfect, DOM-based playback) to the next level over and over again.
Day to day, you'll:
- Improve our tooling, testing, or other shared infrastructure
We're looking for someone with:
- You delight in web and/or mobile app development
- You have experience with distributed systems
It would be amazing if:
- You have programming experience in TypeScript
- You love data structures and algorithms
- You delight in Unix/Linux environments
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory's digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.