FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences everywhere online, and our tech recruiter is charged with finding the computer scientists, product managers and designers to realize that mission. We are looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Product, Design and Engineering teams. You'll partner closely with our technical teams to deeply understand their projects and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, supporting events, and building strategies for hiring at FullStory. You are a sourcer, a closer, and someone who brings a learning mindset to all that you do.
Day to day you’ll:
- Design, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive candidates to build FullStory’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Own full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple technical roles while keeping hiring manager experience and candidate experience top-of-mind
- Build meaningful and trusted relationships with key hiring managers and technical leaders to understand hiring needs
You might be a good fit if you’ve got:
- Technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- An unwavering ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have familiarity with different coding languages and technical stacks
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team, threading the needle of both self-directed and collaborative
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.