We’re looking for a senior B2B demand generation leader who will establish a track record of hitting pipeline, lead and revenue targets through effective account-based and digital strategies. You and your team will play a critical role in defining our place in the market—while we are well-loved and highly valued across thousands of customers today, we’re poised to help even more customers, especially those in commercial and enterprise markets, to perfect the digital experience for their visitors.
Core to your success is a close partnership with Sales, who will see you and your team as tuned in, data-driven and reflective, with a dollop of lighthearted bad-assery sprinkled throughout. This role could be for you if you’ve created and scaled successful account-based marketing programs with an emphasis on the buyer journey, and you are ready to take those successes and help build the marketing team to the next level.
This role reports to the Head of Growth & Demand Generation.
Day to Day, you’ll
- Serve as a player-coach and leader within a fast-growing arm of a soon-to-be world-class marketing family.
- Partner with Sales to develop account-based strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts; partner with SDR and AE teams to increase reach and efficacy of programs.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of demand generation campaigns and events while joining with marketing operations, product marketing and content teams to coordinate touch points across the customer journey.
- Influence key business metrics to help source and influence qualified pipeline for Sales and work across teams to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for account-based marketing and integrated campaigns; direct prospective commercial and enterprise customers towards specific buyer journeys.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns to leadership and identify opportunities for improved performance.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience leading a demand generation team in B2B SaaS, with an emphasis on sourcing and progressing pipeline for commercial and enterprise sales teams.
- Are passionate about account-based marketing and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and build out creative and ROI-driven programs from the ground up.
- Are collaborative and have experience working alongside product, marketing, sales operations and sales teams to drive success.
- Nerd out over legacy and cutting edge martech (SFDC, Marketo, DemandBase/Engagio a plus).
- Excel at developing and leading new integrated campaigns for a B2B SaaS company.
- Have a proven track record of success of measuring, testing and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each stage of the buying funnel.
- Thrive in a data driven organization where outcomes of demand are measurable and program design is critical to strong company growth.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.