FullStory is looking for a hyper-organized, relationship-driven Recruiting Coordinator to keep our hiring process running smoothly while creating exceptional experiences for our candidates. In addition to scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates and internal stakeholders, and maintaining the integrity of our recruiting databases, you’ll also get involved in broader strategic projects that impact the entire recruitment function.
- Be the “keeper of our candidates,” ensuring everyone proceeds through our interview process smoothly and efficiently and that no one falls through the cracks
- Partner closely with recruiters and internal stakeholders across the business to schedule interviews, get new interviewers calibrated, and keep tabs on candidate experience
- Serve as an ambassador to our candidates and colleagues, communicating with them in a way that is professional yet fun-loving and reflects FullStory’s values
- Work on high-priority projects related to improving candidate experience, talent branding, recruiting programs, and more
You might be a fit if you:
- Have spent at least 1 year working in a coordination/operations role within a fast-paced environment
- Have impeccable organization skills (e.g., you adore productivity tools and spreadsheet trackers)
- Thrive on building relationships with people who have diverse backgrounds and personalities
- Are capable of juggling and prioritizing multiple tasks efficiently and pivoting when priorities change
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are a team player who can be trusted to get the job done
- Enjoy creatively solving problems and continuously improving processes
- Are innately curious and enjoy learning how to navigate new tools and systems
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.