(Atlanta, GA or Remote)
We are hiring for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst to audit existing IT systems and assist in the evaluation of new IT Systems for both Security and Compliance with existing and future regulations, including but not limited to ISO 27001, SOC 2 , GDPR and CCPA.
You’ll also work with internal & external auditors as well as product & engineering to ensure that we hold ourselves to the highest standards with regards to security and privacy compliance certifications and requirements.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Work to continuously improve security and compliance posture and maturity. (e.g., SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST CSF, GDPR, CCPA, etc).
- Handle incoming security and compliance requests from internal or external stakeholders which includes but is not limited to security exhibits and questionnaires.
- Update, coordinate and drive remediation of Security Compliance Risk Register items.
- Be responsible for third party vendor management, new tool reviews and requests, asset management and conduct third party annual security compliance reviews.
- Assist in planning, preparing and gathering evidence for internal and external audits.
- Educate others on compliance, workflows and processes.
- Conduct reviews and make recommendations.
- Lead/participate in Business Continuity planning, Disaster Recovery planning and tabletop exercises
This job might be for you if:
- Proven experience participating and improving security compliance programs with demonstrated knowledge of security compliance standards and frameworks.
- You are a team player, great communicator, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You have a working understanding of how compliance works with cloud-native technology stacks.
- You possess a proven ability to employ a flexible and constructive approach when solving problems.
- You have experience with, or a passion for transparent compliance programs.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.