Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join the Commercial Account Team. Our Account Executives are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Own a territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and up-sell current customers
- Identify any skills, talent and champions across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience in direct sales or inside sales, with proven success in the B2B SaaS software space
- Has had an average deal size above 40k in the last 18 months
- Has a successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota upwards of £1M
- Loves to take ownership, prospect for leads, and close sales
It would be amazing if:
- Your background is in technology or complex sales
- You live to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- You’re a customer experience enthusiast and harbor a deep and profound empathy for your customers
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA
- You get excited about positive change. We’re building the plane while we’re flying it and that’s invigorating to you
- You are results-driven
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.