FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences everywhere online. But the insights we provide will never come at the expense of user privacy. Our Product Manager, Privacy will play a significant role in shaping the future of FullStory by driving the product strategy and roadmap in a way that puts end user privacy first.
We’re looking for an insatiably curious, data informed, and customer obsessed product manager who can dive deep into the technology with our wickedly smart engineers, discuss the latest UX trends with the design team, and regularly interact with our CX, marketing, legal, and sales teams to help drive our business forward.
If you are a tireless, evidence-based champion of the customer who can artfully influence across teams to successfully bring enhancements and new features to market, this role is for you. Additionally, our Senior PM understands the broader customer experience analytics landscape, and is equally comfortable discussing solutions internally as well as externally to partners and customers.
Day to day you'll:
- Understand how FullStory customers are using our product and be able to synthesize those learnings into a clear product direction
- Research the latest trends and regulations in the world of data privacy and governance to ensure our privacy features are always ahead of the curve, never simply reactive to changes in the market
- Work with engineering and design to define and execute the roadmap, efficiently and with high quality
- Develop product artifacts including product requirements, pricing and packing recommendations, wireframes, process flows etc.
- Plan and coordinate go-to-market activities with sales, marketing, and CX
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success to our customers
- Ensure flawless integration with and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
You might be a good fit if:
- You have entrepreneurial roots combined with a track record for delivering results in ever-changing environments
- You are insatiably curious, always asking why, and listening closely to the answers
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills and understand how to use data to drive decision making
- You are solution-oriented, highly-motivated, and an enthusiastic self-starter
- You have 8-10 years of product management experience with at least 5 years of B2B SaaS experience
- You have proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects
- Empathizing with the customer is second nature
- You have experience with, and love getting your hands dirty inside, web and product analytics tools
- You have a strong background in privacy, security, and/or UI/UX
- You are willing to travel up to 10% on an annual basis (depending on public health situations)
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.