Our Head of Content, Brand, & PR will cultivate a team and programs to drive awareness for FullStory while crystallizing our brand strategy and message. You’ll lead a team, and collaborate across teams, to drive results in the form of earned and owned media. A pillar of the marketing leadership team, you’ll help bring FullStory to the global stage.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead a team responsible for content & communications planning, execution, and reporting, including thought leadership, customer story and data-driven content creation and curation, PR, brand creative, social media and community growth.
- Partner with demand generation and product marketing teams to drive pipeline growth and customer expansion.
- Create stories to bring our product, brand and culture to life. Identify engaging pitch opportunities. Manage PR partners to build media relationships resulting in earned audience engagement, making FullStory a go-to resource for editors seeking a data-driven point of view.
- Refine the strategy and champion the FullStory brand, visually and in voice, guiding teams to strike a balance between marketing to SMBs and Enterprises across verticals and geographies.
- Set objectives and KPIs for content quality and effectiveness and track SEO, awareness, impressions and conversions, website visits, and attribution, etc. Recommend key martech investments to drive uplift in content and awareness outcomes.
This job might be a fit if you:
- Motivate diverse teams with skill sets spanning from visual and multimedia to social and earned media to elevate brand narratives while delivering compelling, high-converting assets at scale
- Have built out in-house B2B communications programs that index high on content marketing blended with powerful PR and brand efforts to differentiate within a complex, emerging category
- Thrive in a data driven organization where the outcomes of content, brand and PR are measurable and impact all strategic programs
- Know how to wield the power of strategic SEO as well as you wield words for content marketing strategies
- Excel at building a bench of cross-functional spokespeople and processes to tackle thought leadership topics ranging from data-driven insights to deeply technical themes
- Have experience in both high velocity SMB as well as enterprise B2B environments with the ability to activate a community to drive awareness and preference
- Prioritize in support of your teams’ goals while managing the creative and copywriting needs of partners in marketing Spend most of your time on planning and strategy but also know how and love to dig in and help your team in a pinch
- Have a knack for building out a blended team of in-house and agency resources to spike unique capabilities and scale up and down on demand
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.