A key member of the Customer Experience team at FullStory, the Scale Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building trusted and collaborative relationships with our customers and driving widespread adoption of FullStory products at scale. By developing and delivering best-in-class 1:1 and 1:many customer engagements, you will be responsible for delivering increased value, customer satisfaction, and adoption across the FullStory footprint.
The charter of the CX team at FullStory is to create empathy-driven experiences that complement and support our customers’ needs, while delivering widespread business value to customers both large and small. In this role as CSM within the Scale team, you will become a power user of FullStory, able to apply your product knowledge to directly solving customer problems. You’ll seek out valuable business and use case lessons from the field that will influence the future of FullStory. You’ll be expected to analyze the current state of our customers’ health and identify opportunities to engage with customers, delivering world-class service in a way that scales bionically. You will have a close working relationship with the product and design teams (to influence product feature decisions and priority) as well as the sales and marketing teams (to assist in positioning our product based on the most realistic and proven use cases we’ve learned in the field).
As a Scale CSM at FullStory you will:
- Define, develop and deliver content and programs aimed at helping customers adopt FullStory and prevent churn
- Ensure FullStory customers drive maximum value from their investment in our platform, utilizing key features, APIs, and products that drive business value
- Monitor overall customer usage data, health indicators, and renewal dates to inform segment-specific success programs
- Build and nurture relationships across our customer base to cement our commitment to customers
- Quickly identify risks to long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
- Serve as a customer advocate to FullStory’s Product team and the rest of the organization
- Represent FullStory as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success Management or a related field
- Strong competencies in Marketing, SaaS, and eCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex topics and succinctly communicate these topics at levels of varying complexity based on audience
- Proficient in facilitating action-oriented meetings
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to analyze information, make connections, and demonstrate deep-level thinking
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Experience in FullStory (or other CX or analytics platforms)
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Powerpoint and Excel
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.