Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
We’re looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join the Commercial account team. Our Commercial Account Executives are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the commercial space (we define commercial as companies with 201 to 5,000 employees) as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Own a commercial (we define commercial as companies with 201-5,000 employees) territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and full sales lifecycle.
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and up-sell current customers.
- Work cross functionally with Sales Engineers, Product, and Customer Experience teams to provide in-depth technical demos and sell as a team.
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations with prospects and drive deals to close.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in software or other complex sales, with at least 3 of those in full-sales cycle closing roles.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with in person executive presentations.
- Your average deal size in the last 18 months has been above 40k, and you carry a quota of ~$1 million in ARR.
- You’re a hunter at heart and you’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to build your pipeline.
- You live to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- You’re a customer experience enthusiast and harbor a deep and profound empathy for your customers.
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA.
- You get excited about positive change. We’re building the plane while we’re flying it and that’s invigorating to you.You GSD.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.