FullStory is looking for a problem-solving Accounting Specialist ready to assume a high-impact role with a hyper-growth SaaS company.
This is not your typical Accounting Specialist role, where you focus on a small piece of a massive accounting pie. An Accounting Specialist at FullStory assumes the front lines of all financial (and more) data that passes through the company’s doors. You’ll be developing and improving processes to efficiently and accurately consume raw data and churn it into meaningful numbers and narratives. You’ll be working across various departments, using numerous systems, and impacting a significant amount of financial output.
A day in the life of an Accounting Specialist:
- Reviewing all raw sales data, provisioning the customer’s account and flowing the data through various financial systems (accounting ERP, commissions, SaaS metrics, etc.)
- Helping develop and operate our accounts receivable collections process
- Sorting through letters (snail mail) and emails from various tax and payroll jurisdictions across the globe, and helping action / coordinate next steps
- Reviewing employee expense reports in Concur and processing vendor bills in Bill.com
- Assisting with various ad-hoc projects, including financial audits, system reconciliations, creation of new processes, software implementations and integrations, and more
This job may be for you if:
- You are detail-oriented, and use mistakes as an opportunity to learn and to develop reconciliations that prevent future errors
- You are eager to learn a broad range of systems and information, spanning accounting, finance, tax and payroll
- You thrive in an environment where clear and frequent communication is the norm; you’ll be working closely with a team of 3 CPA’s (4 if you include our Head of Finance), an Accounting Specialist and a Senior FP&A
- You are creative and find yourself frequently saying, “this process would be so much better if we started doing [enter process improvement recommendation here]”
- You are scrappy and will figure out the answer no matter how much digging is required
- You’re always seeking ways to help others; even if it sets your own ambitions back a step or two
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.