FullStory’s remarkable analytics system was born in the browser, but we’ve now extended it to support native mobile applications while adhering to the same core principles as the web: magical ‘drop-in’ developer experience with no configuration, very low performance overhead, pixel-perfect session rendering, high fidelity instrumentation of user and system events, and low network bandwidth (we care about bytes), all while keeping security and privacy paramount.
Our mobile recording team is a tight group of highly specialized engineers, and we’re looking for skilled and experienced low-level systems developers to help the product reach new heights.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty in the guts of the operating system, and you’re excited to interact with all the layers from UIKit down to libSystem. You feel comfortable working in complicated codebases, and coming up with a clean, maintainable solution sounds like a great bow-tie on top of a day chasing a hard problem in a debugger. You might have experience on other mobile platforms that you can bring to the table as well.
If this product, role, and environment sounds exciting and intriguing, we invite you to apply. iOS experience is extremely valuable for this role, but not mandatory; engineers with a depth of systems skills who are eager to apply their knowledge to mobile platforms are also encouraged to apply.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.