Too bad it’s cliché to refer to our smart, creative, driven people as the “lifeblood” of FullStory—which they are—because it’s such a damn good metaphor. It would make you, our new Recruiter, the marrow: filling our veins with top-notch talent as we grow and grow. You’ll create robust hiring pipelines, searching high and low to find diamonds in the rough. You understand the importance of casting a wide net, yet you still make each candidate feel like they’re the only one you’re talking to. You’re cool with being a little quirky in the way we hire, sharing our commitment of getting to know candidates as their true, authentic selves.
Curious what we mean by “quirky”? Only one way to find out. Apply within.
As a member of the Recruiting team at FullStory, you will:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand needs, skills required and attributes of a successful hire.
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and leveraging tools to create candidate pipelines
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Enculturate new hires during the on-boarding process, making the transition from candidate to employee as seamless as possible.
This job might be a fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in-house, agency experience a plus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting for go-to-market; customer experience, sales, marketing, and G&A. Engineering and product recruiting experience are a plus.
- Track record of providing an outstanding candidate experience
- Saas experience preferred
- Experience with an ATS tool, preferably Greenhouse
- Knowledge of the Atlanta tech scene preferred
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.