The right person for this role is someone who thrives at the intersection of analysis, process and systems and loves to impact marketing, sales, and customer success performance by analyzing a business problem, determining potential solutions, and executing a go-forward plan. A collaborative and influential partner/colleague who won’t shy away from determining answers to the challenging questions presented by a fast moving, high growth environment.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team at FullStory, you will:
Systems & Tools Configuration and Development
- Find, document and implement highly creative solutions to problems using a wide range of technologies and applications
- Understand and utilize best practices during development and release processes
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data
Business & Problem Analysis
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, it’s impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- Perform detailed investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward
- Model empathy in everything you do to improve the experience of the customer and employee
- Work across a mix of proactive projects and reactive support for business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience
- Lead development of projects, measuring the real impact of solutions and adapting as necessary to overcome unexpected roadblocks or other obstacles
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and lead by influence on company-wide initiatives to move the needle on revenue growth
- Leverage a service desk ticketing queue to prioritize tasks and track deliverables
This job might be a fit if you have:
- SFDC experience is strongly preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certification is preferred
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales & Customer Experience tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g. Marketo, Salesloft, Gong, Zoom, InsightSquared), with a desire to learn how to become an expert
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CX concepts and how they work in practice (e.g. solution selling)
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
- Basic understanding of the SaaS technology landscape
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.