As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of our product. You will be expected to inform (be our chief advocate for new features and the values they drive to our prospects and users) and help drive adoption (work to increase product adoption and functionality usage across our user base). You will be charged with competitive analysis as well as crafting the strategy around the messaging and working alongside go to market functions for product launches, updates and enhancements.
Day to day, you'll:
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and the benefits provided.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product led white papers, website copy based around product capabilities and functionality, blog posts pertaining to product updates and enhancements) to articulate the value of our product to the world.
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales/Customer Experience to help keep those in client or prospect facing roles trained and up to speed on the latest developments and enhancements.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Manage competitive intelligence and provide the sales team with the latest information on our competitors.
- Work with our sales team to help to evolve, improve and grow our demo process, including how we pitch and position our product to prospects.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years experience in product marketing (ideally at a growing SaaS company).
- You have entrepreneurial spirit combined with a track record for delivering results in ever-changing environments.
- You are creative, analytical, curious and can multitask while moving projects forward.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- You have exceptional ROI tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working.
- You prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. Below you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.