FullStory is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive demand through paid media channels and take our organic digital reach to the next level. As a performance marketing manager, you will develop and implement our digital marketing strategies to drive, capture, and optimize traffic on our site and increase overall marketing effectiveness. You will help drive customer acquisition through paid media channels which could include Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels in the future. You will be responsible for building and executing campaigns as well as measuring program effectiveness and use your findings to drive improvements in site performance.
Day to day you’ll:
- Manage the strategy and execution of all paid campaigns across all paid media platforms and organic search engine performance
- Drive continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, etc
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue and actively participate in formulating strategies to capitalize on new opportunities
- Lead conversion rate optimization (CRO) projects
- Stay current on SEM strategies, best practices, competitive landscape and keyword ecosystem
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Collaborate with content marketing to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
This job might be a fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years experience in performance-driven paid search marketing, SEO, and website optimization
- Have extensive experience with Google Analytics and/or SEMrush, Moz, or Majestic and how it can be leveraged to inform performance decisions
- Analytical with the ability to interpret results and apply insights to drive results; test-learn-apply mentality with ability to lead development, launch and measurement of tests
- Have a full understanding of how paid search works with other tactics such as affiliates, social, display, etc.
- Experience in Marketo and Salesforce is a preferred, but not required
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.