FullStory’s Product Security Engineering Manager will work to ensure we deliver security and privacy in every aspect of our products. Reporting to our VP of Platform Engineering, you’ll help build our product security roadmap and oversee its implementation. You’ll lean on your trifecta of skills to make things happen:
- Technical chops: your fluency across application security, penetration testing, and security operations enables you to partner with our product and engineering teams on all-things product security
- Depth and breadth of knowledge: your familiarity with the security and public cloud landscapes will ensure we stay ahead-of-the-curve when it comes to product security in a cloud-native environment
- Leadership skills: your collaborative leadership style enables you to manage a team effectively, communicate with multiple audiences, and gain buy-in across the organization
Day to day you’ll:
- Partner with Engineering and Product teams to provide guidance and subject matter expertise in Application Security
- Work with multiple engineering teams to review design documents and architecture to ensure that security is baked into everything we do
- Be a force multiplier of security throughout the product engineering team by introducing tooling, hardened libraries, and best practices
- Plan and lead security incident response, planning, and tabletop exercises
- Manage and improve our automated security testing to proactively detect and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Monitor our WAF, logs, SIEM, and other cloud security tools to watch for security threats
- Investigate and run to ground any security alerts or disclosures through our bug bounty program
- Interact with customers and prospects on detailed security topics when required
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a strong background in Linux/UNIX OSes and experience with cloud providers (GCP, AWS) and their security-related offerings and capabilities
- Possess expert level knowledge of comprehensive security approaches against common and advanced attacks and exploits; have experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools, as well as pen-testing tools
- Understand the full stack of our services, from OS to application to APIs
- Can speak human: translating complex technical and compliance jargon into accessible communications.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy an immense level of autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. We cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. We offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.