Have you ever wished you had a time machine to reliably reproduce any defect your users encountered in production, at any time and with full debug context? Are you passionate about creating tools for developers, by developers? Does the thought of working with ex-google and mozilla engineers to create a brand new class of developer tools get you giddy with excitement?
Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable digital experiences. At FullStory we responsibly capture eye popping amounts of real user data that can be analyzed in new and innovative ways to provide a “time machine” for developers to reproduce and fix any digital experience performance problem or defect, no matter how inconsistent, rare or geographically remote.
We’re looking for a seasoned Technical Leader to head up our Experience Debugging team, creating powerful new tools to help developers easily find, fix and verify experience defects in all of their digital properties. In this role you’ll lead a team of seasoned, talented engineers, perform hands-on development, and help guide the roadmap for future releases of our Experience Debugging product.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have worked on enterprise grade developer tools, especially relating to Web Performance, automated security analysis, or enterprise scale error aggregation
- You enjoy collaborating with PMs and designers to take a high-level feature description and turn it into a concrete architectural design and implementation.
- You’re driven to build end-to-end product experiences that are robust and elegant.
- You are self-motivated: you own and drive efforts to completion rather than waiting for someone to tell you what to do.
- You take pride in producing high-quality code: you care about architecting solid solutions, participating in code reviews, and writing thorough tests.
- You are an experienced end-to-end developer (bonus points if you have experience with Typescript, React or Go).
- You are comfortable with technical concepts like algorithms, data structures, and networking basics