We loathe bad digital experiences.
Confusing flows, broken buttons, poor design, page slowness - all of it. We’ve built an incredibly powerful software platform to help rid the world of frustrating digital experiences and we’re looking to build a team of experts to help our customers help their customers achieve a more perfect digital experience with FullStory.
A key leader in the Customer Experience organization at FullStory, the Director of Customer Renewals will be responsible for building a best-in-class team of Renewals Managers oriented toward expanding account value and improving customer trust. You will be tasked with defining the shape of our Customer Renewals Practice as we grow, focusing on the creation of organizational design, well-defined processes, and the metrics that matter to FullStory.
The charter of the Customer Experience organization at FullStory is to create empathy-driven experiences that complement and support our customers’ needs, while delivering widespread business value to customers both large and small. The leader of our Customer Renewals team supports this charter by using knowledge, expertise, and authenticity to build and grow our team of Renewal Managers while also empowering them to make decisions that bring incredible value to our customers.
As the Director of our Renewals team you will:
- Build and manage a high-performing team that embodies FullStory’s watchwords: empathy, clarity, and bionics
- Hire best-in-class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities and professional development
- Prepare clear, executive-level presentations and dashboards for the team and senior management highlighting customer retention and growth
- Own, drive and run the renewals process in collaboration with the Sales/Success teams
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies for small, medium and large account contract renewals that improve contract value while always highlighting customer trust
- Improve account growth opportunities by playing an active role on and helping to identify incremental opportunities upon contract renewal
- Collaborate with internal resources (Competitive Intelligence, Pricing, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, etc.) to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for renewals
- Accurately maintain and accurately forecast a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory
- Quickly identify risks to long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
- Serve as a customer advocate to FullStory’s Product team and the rest of the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- BA/BS in business administration or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Renewals, Account Management, or a related field
- 3+ years of management experience in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success in a Sales, Operations, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating contracts
- Possess solid negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex topics and succinctly communicate these topics at levels of varying complexity based on audience
- Proficient in facilitating action-oriented meetings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Experience in FullStory (or other CX or analytics platforms)
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Powerpoint and Excel