FullStory’s Marketing group is seeking a strategically-minded Creative Director to craft and evolve market-moving brand experiences that exceed audience expectations, deliver business results and grow loyalty/affection for FullStory and our mission. Join a team of passionate brand caretakers seeking to creatively solve the most nuanced of problems, leaving nothing unquestioned or without thoughtful consideration.
As a Creative Director at FullStory, you will be involved in every aspect of our intensely collaborative process, bringing to life meaningful expressions of the FullStory brand. You’ll reinvent existing experiences and conceive the ones to come. In doing so, you will tap into a full spectrum of creative skills paired with a process that celebrates ideas that are surprising and fresh, yet unmistakably FullStory.
Day to day, you'll:
- Translate complex problems into brand experiences that meaningfully moves our business, but also inspires the market
- Humbly exude supreme comfort with all aspects of the design process from ideation to implementation
- Make strategic bets in both long-term brand vision and near-term measurable wins
- Partner exceptionally well with other Marketing team members, the broader Design group, senior leadership, and serve as a leader in the organization
- Direct and partner with agency, vendor, and freelance creatives to achieve FullStory’s high quality design standards and ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and within given time constraints
- Make clear decisions while shaping the output from members of the creative team
- Shake us up. Keep us on our toes. Challenge us.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 12+ years of experience in creative, preferably in software/web applications
- Experience managing creative teams
- Expert knowledge of design, copy, and process principles proven by a robust portfolio of iterative work and meaningful results
- Demonstrable fluency with design tools across mixed media
Applications without a portfolio (website or PDF) will not be considered. Briefly explain in your application why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.