Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial by-product of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people who use their software. We’re looking for a developer who’s passionate about crafting a clean, extensible product in a cross-functional team environment. You’ll partner with other teams across engineering, product management, and design to create an enjoyable and seamless experience for FullStory customers.
You might be a good fit if you:
- You enjoy collaborating with PMs and designers to take a high-level feature description and turn it into a concrete architectural design and implementation.
- You’re driven to build end-to-end product experiences that are robust and elegant.
- You are self-motivated: you own and drive efforts to completion rather than waiting for someone to tell you what to do.
- You take pride in producing high-quality code: you care about architecting solid solutions, participating in code reviews, and writing thorough tests.
- You are an experienced end-to-end developer (bonus points if you have experience with Typescript, React or Go).
- You are comfortable with technical concepts like algorithms, data structures, and networking basics.