The Commercial Practice is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers and we are looking for a proven, tactical and strategic sales leader to run a team of Account Executives. The appointed Practice Manager will report into the Head of Practice and play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to sales strategy while providing tactical deal guidance and coaching to help Account Executives achieve their goals.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead and support a team of 8-10 direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings.
- Deliver ongoing mentorship and development guidance to a sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training Account Executives on sales process
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to Head of Practice, Head of Family and other senior leaders.
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track the results
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and at least 2+ years sales management experience.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume strategic sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the customer experience space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives