"What's best for your users is best for your company."
Hopefully most companies follow a mantra like this, but how can they really know what’s making their users happy or frustrated online? Answering that question with certainty is why we created FullStory. Software should exist to empower its users, and we want to help ensure the future of business is one in which the most usable, lovable websites and apps win.
Does that sound good to you? If so, maybe you'd like working at FullStory.
As a key member of the Sales family at FullStory, the Sales Enablement Director will provide continuous support and delivery of onboarding and ongoing education to new and tenured members of the Sales team. This role is responsible for designing, organizing, and facilitating training programs for FullStory’s growing sales organization.
As a Sales Enablement Director you will:
- Own, develop and implement the strategy for enablement programs, tools and roadmap.
- Roll out comprehensive onboarding programs and playbooks for sales team in collaboration with Marketing and Sales Leadership.
- Determine the right sales enablement infrastructure (including but not limited to: learning management, content management/browsing, interactive learning technology, etc.) for us to leverage, adapting them for our needs, and rolling them out to our teams (Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering, and Marketing & Pipeline).
- Ensure that sales team members have clarity of purpose, the tools required to meet their quota responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth.
- Maintain portfolio of enablement programs including webinars, training decks, and guide-books.
- Establish metrics for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales/delivery process and methodology.
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations.
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing and Sales teams to drive the enablement content and storytelling strategy for the product.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling.
- 5+ years experience working in corporate learning, enablement, sales strategy, sales productivity or similar roles. Experience in high tech B2B organizations a plus.
- Player/coach responsibilities and accountability.
- Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure.
- BS/BA preferred. Masters and/or MBA degree a plus.
- Strategic planning and thinking.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way.
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate.
- Ability to work cross-functionally for the greater good of FullStory.