"What's best for your users is best for your company."
Hopefully most companies follow a mantra like this, but how can they really know what’s making their users happy or frustrated online? Answering that question with certainty is why we created FullStory. Software should exist to empower its users, and we want to help ensure the future of business is one in which the most usable, lovable websites and apps win.
Does that sound good to you? If so, maybe you'd like working at FullStory.
A key member of the Sales family at FullStory, the Solutions Consultant will partner with Account Executives to lead the solution throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer’s experience. They will help guide our customers to understand their business challenges and recommend solutions to support their goals. This person will work alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers, and generally serve as an ambassador of FullStory who always has our customers’ best interests in mind.
As a Sr./Solutions Consultant you will:
- Key member helping build out a new high-performing Solutions Consulting team that embodies FullStory’s watchwords: empathy, clarity, and bionics.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration between Solutions Consulting and Sales teams by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems
- Act as an evangelist for our customers within FullStory: communicate and strategize cross-functionally in an attempt to drive success and attain revenue goals.
- Actively manage and work alongside prospective customers during proof of concepts and trials.
- Consult with customers and prospects to make targeted recommendations on how FullStory can enhance their products and platforms.
- Manage medium to large size organizations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops.
- Build trusted relationships with senior executives and key decision makers across Business and Technology.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on FullStory’s solutions.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Ability to orchestrate a sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple internal and external resources.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales engineering, solutions architecture, or engineering.
- Solution or enterprise architecture experience.
- Business case/value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills and relationship skills.
- Translating/presenting/Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Comfortable with (and excited by) both the strategic and tactical aspects of technical selling, from conveying value to C-suite executives to debugging code with customer engineers.
- Adept at communicating complex technical topics to diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with modern web technologies and/or mobile frameworks.
- Willingness to travel up to 40%.