"What's best for your users is best for your company."
Hopefully most companies follow a mantra like this, but how can they really know what’s making their users happy or frustrated online? Answering that question with certainty is why we created FullStory. Software should exist to empower its users, and we want to help ensure the future of business is one in which the most usable, lovable websites and apps win.
Does that sound good to you? If so, maybe you'd like working at FullStory.
A key leader in the Sales family at FullStory, the Director, Solutions Consultant is responsible for building a best-in-class team of pre-sales professionals to partner with our customers to understand their business challenges and recommend solutions to support their goals. This leader will hire team members in accordance with business needs, perform employee reviews, participate in strategic deals, build authentic relationships with Sales leadership, and generally serve as an ambassador of FullStory who always has our customers’ best interests in mind.
As the Director, Solutions Consultant you will:
- Build, lead, and manage, a high-performing team that embodies FullStory’s watchwords: empathy, clarity, and bionics.
- Internalize and then evangelize not just the technical details behind the FullStory product, but the problems it solves for our customers.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration between Sales Consultants and Sales teams by providing guidance on sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as representing their team's needs to leadership.
- Act as an evangelist for our customers within FullStory: communicate and strategize cross-functionally in an attempt to drive success and attain revenue goals.
- Strive to build relationships with our customer’s technical executives.
- Consult with customers and prospects to make targeted recommendations on how FullStory can enhance their products and platforms.
- Create a culture within your team that makes your Sales Engineer’s excited to come to work each day because they feel supported, that they are growing professionally and enjoy each other's success.
- Attract and retain the best talent.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales engineering, solutions architecture, or engineering. 3+ years of management is strongly preferred
- Comfortable with (and excited by) both the strategic and tactical aspects of technical selling, from conveying value to C-suite executives to debugging code with customer engineers
- Adept at communicating complex technical topics to diverse audiences
- Familiarity with modern web technologies and/or mobile frameworks
- Well-versed in fundamental software engineering concepts such as architecture design, development lifecycles, and information security
- Proven track record as a people manager, capable of mentoring junior team members and helping them up-level their technical and sales skillsets
- Experience as an end-user of FullStory (or other CX or analytics platforms)
- Willingness to travel up to 40%