As a key member of the Software Engineering practice at FullStory, our Solutions Engineer is that rare breed of developer who is equal parts solutions architect, product influencer, and evangelist. SolEngs leverage this unique combination of skills to help our customers unlock a more perfect mobile experience for their users. As a part of the Customer Success family, you are the primary interface between FullStory and our customers’ technical teams.
We’re especially interested in folks with experience in native mobile development. You understand how modern mobile applications are architected, including performance and security considerations. You’ve spent time developing, deploying, or supporting native mobile apps at scale. Wherever your expertise lies, our Solutions Engineers have an insatiable curiosity and are always excited to dive headfirst into new technical challenges in service to our customers.
Day to day you’ll...
- Consult with customers to make targeted recommendations on how FullStory can enhance their products and platforms.
- Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that technical excellence is infused into the customer journey.
- Build FullStory’s knowledge capital and adoption narrative through technical articles, open-source software, and webinars for technical audiences.
- Troubleshoot complex issues across a diverse set of mobile technologies.
This job might be for you if you are...
- Experienced as either a technical solutions engineer and/or solutions architect.
- Experienced creating and managing technical documentation.
- Experienced presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- An expert in developing and debugging modern mobile applications on iOS / Android.
- A quick learner, someone who enjoys, understands, and works with new emerging technologies.
- Proficient in an application programming language such as Rust, Java, Swift, Objective-C, or Kotlin.
- Versed in scalable infrastructure patterns, software architecture patterns, information security, and agile delivery practices.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
The fine print: You've probably seen the term "Hugger" floating around in reference to our Customer Success team. Wondering why we use it? Read this and this for some context. And don't worry, we can work on exactly what you put on your LinkedIn profile once you're here (if you're worried about that kind of thing).