Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial byproduct of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people that use their software. The unique challenge for a Product Designer at FullStory is to craft breakthrough product experiences that inspire empathy and make using FullStory simply lovable.
Join a team of curious product people seeking to solve the most nuanced of problems, leaving nothing unquestioned or without thoughtful consideration. We go deep on the details, championing the little things that result in exceptional user experiences. As a Product Designer at FullStory, you will be involved in every aspect of our intensely collaborative product development process. You’ll reinvent existing experiences and conceive the ones to come. In doing so, you will use your full range of product design, interaction design, rapid prototyping, and visual design skills.
Day to day, you'll:
- Translate complex problems into user experiences that help people not only get their job done using FullStory, but also makes them love doing it.
- Have supreme comfort with all aspects of the design process including interaction design, visual design, and rapid prototyping.
- Partner and embed horizontally across the company (with Engineering, Product Management, & Success) to implement product advancements.
- Shake us up. Keep us on our toes. Challenge us.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 7+ years of interaction and visual design experience, preferably in software/web applications.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles proven by a robust portfolio of iterative software work.
- Demonstrable fluency in working with Figma, Sketch, or other design tools.
Applications without a portfolio (website or PDF) will not be considered. Briefly explain in your application why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your portfolio are especially relevant.