Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special.
The Small-Medium Business team is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the SMB space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base—and we’re looking for a Practice Manager to help hire, train, and coach our Account Executives to be a world-class consultative sales team. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by that, and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while we’re doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead a sales team of 8-10 SMB Account Executives with a focus on development and professional growth while simultaneously attracting top sales talent to FullStory
- Drive customer success by assisting with issues and developing new ideas to enhance client experience
- Provide ongoing coaching in 1:1 and group settings to improve your team’s performance and support their career paths
- Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness against targets and adjust programs and strategies as necessary
- Continuously increase the effectiveness of your team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Flow easily across multiple teams to ensure internal messaging alignment, operational coordination, and evangelization of sales strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive leads, pipeline, and deal progression
This job might be for you if:
- You have 1+ years of direct experience in sales leadership, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- You have 4+ years in direct sales, inside sales, and/or business development, with proven success in the B2B space.
- You’re a people leader that team members will walk through walls for, with a proven ability to coach, attract, and retain amazing sales talent.
- You possess strong analytical chops and a structured way of thinking.
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- You have a competitive spirit and love to win, with a track record of consistently exceeding established revenue goals.
- You’re comfortable managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership, and creating structure from chaos.
- You possess the ability to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment of rapid growth and expansion.