Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
We’re looking for special Commercial Account Executives to join the Mid-Market account team. These AEs are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the mid-market space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Own a Commercial territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and upsell current customers
- Identify any skills, talent and champions across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
This job might be for you if:
- You have 3-4 years’ experience in direct sales or inside sales, with proven success in the B2B space.
- Your background is in technology or complex sales.
- You’ve demonstrated your abilities to take ownership, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- You live to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- You’re a customer experience enthusiast and harbor a deep and profound empathy for your customers.
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA.
- You get excited about positive change. We’re building the plane while we’re flying it and that’s invigorating to you.
- You GSD.