FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences everywhere online, and our Senior Product Manager is charged with deeply empathizing with our customers and playing a significant role in shaping the future of FullStory.
We’re looking for an exceptional product manager that can dive deep into the technology with our wickedly smart engineers, discuss the latest UX trends with the design team, and regularly interact with our huggers, marketing, and sales teams to understand every facet of our customers.
This person is a tireless, evidence-based champion of the customer who can artfully influence across teams (including engineering, design, sales and marketing) to successfully bring enhancements and new features to market. Our Senior PM understands the broader customer experience analytics marketplace, and is equally comfortable discussing solutions internally as well as externally to partners and customers.
Day to day you'll:
- Deeply understand how FullStory customers are using our product and be able to synthesize those learnings into a clear product direction
- Work with engineering and design to define and execute the roadmap, efficiently and with high quality
- Develop product artifacts including product requirements, pricing and packing recommendations, wireframes, process flows etc.
- Plan and coordinate go to market activities with sales, marketing, and hugging
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success to our customers
- Ensure flawless integration with and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
You might be a good fit if:
- You have entrepreneurial roots combined with a track record for delivering results in ever-changing environments
- You have superior analytical and problem solving skills and understand how to use data to drive decision making
- You are solution oriented, highly-motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- You have 8-10 years of product management experience with at least 5 years of B2B SaaS experience
- You have proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects
- Empathizing with the customer is second nature.