Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations
- Systematically call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo FullStory (or another outcome that ratchets the sales cycle forward)
- Effectively handle and overcome objections
- Collaborate with your team and Practice Manager through the inside sales process
This job might be for you if:
- You have 1-2 years’ sales development experience, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- You’re tenacious, entrepreneurial, and bring a passion to what you do.
- You know how to manage your time and can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day.
- You’re hungry for feedback and on a path to develop and hone your selling skills.
- You’re familiar with Salesforce.com, Linkedin Navigator, Outreach, or a similar cadence tool.