Lots of fast-growing companies make the same claims: smart people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. Even so, we think selling at FullStory is pretty darn special. First, our market is unlimited. (Despite the best efforts of clever humans and countless apps, it’s still really hard to deliver an amazing customer experience. FullStory can uniquely bridge that gap.) Second, our product is super lovable, which makes FullStory just plain fun to sell. And third, the big names are calling us and the product is ready. Bring it on.
We’re looking for Account Executives to join the Growth account team. These AEs are dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by adding new, delighted customers in the SMB space as well as growing relationships within our existing customer base. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrives when challenged and brings a great sense of humor to a team that likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Own a territory where you are responsible for business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle
- Actively prospect new business opportunities and upsell current customers
- Identify talent and champions across FullStory to assist in sales cycles and close deals
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
- Continuously increase the effectiveness of our team, recognizing opportunities to iterate on processes, share best practices, and try new things
This job might be for you if:
- You’ve worked 1-3 years in direct sales or inside sales, with proven success in the B2B space.
- You have a background in technology or complex sales.
- You’ve demonstrated your abilities to take ownership, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- You have a track record of consistently exceeding established revenue goals.
- You live for collaboration and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- You raise the bar for yourself every day—continuous improvement and a drive to succeed are your MOs.
- You’re a customer experience enthusiast and harbor a deep and profound empathy for your customers.
- You’re humble. And focused. Entitlement isn’t in your DNA.
- You get excited about positive change. We’re building the plane while we’re flying it and that’s invigorating to you.
- You GSD. Challenges are viewed as opportunities, not roadblocks.