Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
The Full Cycle Growth Team identifies and negotiates partnerships that power the proliferation of Full Cycle’s technology around the world. We partner across the waste and plastic value chains to catalyze the development of circular solutions.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Enterprise Partnership Manager - PHA will drive Full Cycle’s recurring revenue strategy through pre-productions bookings for commercial BOOT facilities. This role will partner with R&D, Tech, Engineering, Scale up, and Marketing teams in developing customer and product application strategy to ensure growth targets are met/exceeded.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Partner with Marketing, R&D, and Engineering in refining product offering and market positioning
- Support Marketing in developing industry, vertical, and persona based pitch decks
- Develop relationships within key sectors to support policy efforts related to plastics, carbon emissions, and food waste
- Develop healthy funnel of qualified prospects to ensure a 3-1 Pipeline to Deal Ratio
- Partner with SDR and Sales Engineers in driving increased customer conversion
- Jointly develop sales targeting, positioning, messaging with VP Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with the VP Sales in managing all phases of the deal cycle, including opportunity development and assessment, due diligence, proposal development, contract negotiations, and finalized purchase orders.
- Develop land and expand model for Strategic accounts
- Identify and evaluate potential channel partnerships that lead to expanded market opportunity for PHA offtake
- Attend and Participate in Forums tied to climate change, plastic pollution, and food waste
- Maintain and expand internal knowledge base around circular economies, waste upcycling, and bioplastic markets through attending events, seminars, and conferences
- Represent Full Cycle at Trade Shows, Conferences, and Panels to drive thought leadership and build partnership pipelines
- Understand and stay current with regulatory and policy trends, competitive landscape, and market indicators to support the evolution of product strategy
- Meet/exceed the Enterpriser Partnership Manager assigned quotas and goals (TBD)
Skills / Qualifications:
- + 3 years experience selling Technology products to Enterprise Customer
- + 3 years working in startup environment
- Successful experience managing enterprise level relationships
- Successful experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and growth
- Inspired by curiosity
- High emotional intelligence and adaptability
- A healthy competitive spirit
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.