Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
2021 is a year of growth for us as we scale up our teams for multiple enterprise-level facilities over the next few years to support the creation of a more circular economy using our first-of-its-kind technology. And with this growth, comes a fresh influx of passionate individuals looking to make a difference.
We’re looking for a Training and Certification Associate to partner with our Training and Certification Manager to help translate our processes into easily digestible classes, learning modules, and training materials so we can level up our new friends quickly. If you have a passion for translating highly scientific information into clean, concise technical documents and bespoke learning experiences, we would love to speak to you about this position!
As a Training and Certification Associate, you will:
- Assist in developing Full Cycle’s internal training documents that include advanced, innovative technology in bioprocesses and circular economics
- Assist in developing Full Cycle’s external certification program for licensees to train facility staff how to operate Full Cycle tech and facilities
- Manage the deployment of all certification and training materials and staff to support commercialization efforts
- Incorporate Full Cycle’s mission, values, brand and personality into the C&T programs and materials
You will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical writing experience
- Experience in science communication for a variety of audiences
- Experience with creative, highly engaging, multi-disciplinary learning, including in-person and virtual programs
- A history of being highly organized, with project management skills
- Comfort with lots of science and scientists
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.