Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
The Full Cycle Growth Team identifies and negotiates partnerships that power the proliferation of Full Cycle’s technology around the world. We partner across the waste and plastic value chains to catalyze the development of circular solutions.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Engineer is a go-to technical resource for the Growth team, helping to make prospects and customers successful through live assistance, behind the scenes support and education. A Sales Engineer relies on their technical expertise to effectively explain and apply technical concepts; i.e. characteristics important to Full Cycle’s assessment of a waste material’s usability and the preferred range of performance and predetermined formulation specifications to develop high-quality, consistent resins that can displace oil-based plastic products of a wide variety.
You'll most often:
- Provide in-depth data expertise to support the technical relationship with customers and prospects, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with R&D and Tech to prioritize solutions.
- Support of client facing presentations, providing direction on products and services that can be leveraged to achieve clients’ goals, responding to technical questions, data analysis, and helping sales teams create sales strategies based on their product knowledge.
- Understand the needs of the client, any problems or unmet needs the client is faced with and present products as a tool to fix the problem or fulfill the need.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and the client to properly qualify sales opportunities, and scope and execute revenue-generating projects
- Understand how products interact and may be modified to meet client requirements.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources (sales, R&D, Tech) to ensure solutions fulfill client needs and to estimate development and implementation efforts from both a time and expense perspective.
- Produce insights in the form of professional presentations with an industry or sub-vertical point of view. Insights can be analytic and/or technical in nature. Strong persuasion skills are needed during sales meetings/appointments.
- Identify and implement processes to drive efficiency, productivity, and quality for Growth’s partnership development initiatives
We'd like to see your experience show:
- Technical degree (technical university, university of applied sciences), preferably in process engineering, chemistry, microbiology, or environmental science
- Technical understanding of fermentation and extraction processes
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Strong understanding of polymer science and how polymer chemistry affects material properties
- Demonstrated success in helping sales teams achieve quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and growth
- Inspired by curiosity
- High emotional intelligence and adaptability
- A healthy competitive spirit
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Knowledge of Circular Economy businesses and ecosystems
- An established network in the ClimateTech space
... and if you don’t we will teach you!
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.