Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
The Full Cycle Growth Team identifies and negotiates partnerships that power the proliferation of Full Cycle’s technology around the world. We partner across the waste and plastic value chains to catalyze the development of circular solutions.
Reporting to the VP Sales, Senior Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for Strategic Alliance and Partnership Managers. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused on identifying and qualifying targeted accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media.
You'll most often:
- Identify and nurture new leads with the goal of strengthening the organization’s revenue base, impact potential, and brand
- Promote and market the business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients across Full Cycle’s value chain (waste/feedstock, plastic/PHA offtake, government, etc.)
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Qualify and route opportunities to proper sales resource
- Schedule Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Provide in depth information to the sales team to enable the most qualified and productive meetings
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects in new markets/regions
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 20 connects/ week
- Work together with the Growth team to drive higher level lead conversions
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM applications
We'd like to see your experience show:
- 3+ years of marketing, inside sales, or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: CRM (Hubspot/Salesforce etc), LinkedIn, Zoominfo, Apollo, Chili Piper etc)
- Ability to understand and translate technical data points to key customer personas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and growth
- Inspired by curiosity
- High emotional intelligence and adaptability
- A healthy competitive spirit
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Knowledge of Circular Economy businesses and ecosystems
- An established network in the ClimateTech space
- Experience working with Emerging Technology
- Have previously worked at a Scaling Start-Up
... and if you don’t we will teach you!
This position ideally will have a flexible work environment regarding in-office visits to our HQ in San Jose, but well qualified and passionate remote applicants will be considered as well.
Compensation will be base plus pipeline and activity target bonuses.
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.