Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
Since the beginning of the year we have almost tripled in size from a couple handfuls of passionate people to a small company all working together to better the environment through material science and our creation of PHA bioplastic! With all of our new people, projects, and exciting news going around, we’re finding it necessary to expand our content team to continue to bring exciting multimedia content to the world just beginning to meet us at Full Cycle!
As a Content Assistant, you’ll be working closely with our Communications and Creative Lead on digital, print, and video content for our comms/marketing, recruiting, investment, and people teams!. This role will give you the opportunity to build on top of your existing experience by working with a wide variety of content creation software, video and copy.
You'll have plenty of opportunity for growth as we continuously step further into brand ownership and storytelling across multiple channels. This broad role gives you the opportunity to establish a solid foundation to build out your specialization.
On any given day, you would:
- Brainstorm ideas for various media platforms
- Script, shoot & edit film projects
- Produce infographics, photos, graphics and animations for newsletters, one-pagers for FCB target audiences, and social media posts
- Capture team events & milestones for internal comms material
- Write & edit blog posts
- Develop recruitment collateral
Your background and experience should show:
- Interest in brand storytelling, using traditional and non-traditional media platforms
- A curious & creative producer
- A great attitude, willing to learn and jump into any production work
- Has experience working with iMovie, FinalCut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent with experience
- Photography basics
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.