Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
Since the beginning of the year we have almost tripled in size from a couple handfuls of passionate people to a small company all working together to better the environment through material science and our creation of PHA bioplastic! Due to our current and future growth just for this year alone, we’re finding it necessary to expand our people success team from 1 to 2!
As an Office Assistant, you’ll be working closely with and reporting directly to our People Success manager to keep the office running as smoothly as possible doing a wide variety of tasks as well as helping with our event planning and setup. You’ll gain valuable experience in learning how everything works in an office environment as well as being able to provide input on our future growth plans. You’ll also get a chance to really let your inner event planner shine down the road as we expand our event offerings for the office. As we grow into other facilities, future growth opportunities are available down the line as well.
For this position, no prior office experience is required, but any experience that can show an eye for detail (we don’t want things falling through the cracks), prioritization skills (there’s a lot to do, but not all of it is urgent) and a positive personality (you’ll be interacting with everyone in the office) would be highly desired!
Your day to day would include:
- Stocking and ordering supplies for the office
- Tracking IT equipment and new hire desk setup
- Mail room maintenance
- Kitchen cleanliness and organization
- Ensure infrastructure of the supply request procedure
- Event Planning and All-hands setup assistance
- General Office Upkeep
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and creation of employee & contractor badging
- Ad-hoc projects, provide support to the leadership team as needed,
- Lifting objects up to 25 pounds
Your background and experience should show:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with excel and online ordering systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace
- Reliability and discretion
- Effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to use a variety of software programs and quickly learn new ones
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to utilize/view a PC and/or monitor
- Must be able to lift maximum of 25lbs
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.