Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions. We've experienced massive growth over the last year, tripling in size, with more on the way!
2021 is a year of growth for us as we scale up our teams for multiple enterprise level facilities over the next year or two. With growth comes a fresh influx of new, passionate individuals looking to make a difference. We’re looking for a Training and Certification Manager that will help translate our various knowledge into easy to understand and digest classes, learning modules and training materials so we can level up our new friends quickly!
If you have a passion for translating highly scientific information into clean, concise technical documents and crafting bespoke learning and training experiences to scale a first of its kind technology towards creating a more circular economy, we would love to speak to you about this position.
As a Training and Certification Manager, you will:
- Develop Full Cycle’s internal training documents that includes advanced, innovative technology in bioprocesses and circular economy
- Develop Full Cycle’s external certification program for licensees to train facility staff how to operate Full Cycle tech and facilities
- Manage the development and then deployment of all certification and training materials and staff to support commercialization efforts
- Incorporate Full Cycle’s mission, values, brand and personality into the C&T programs and materials
Your experience should include:
- Excellent science communication skills for a variety of audiences
- Prior technical writing experience
- Experience with creative, highly engaging, multi-disciplinary learning, including in-person and virtual programs
- A history of being highly organized, with project and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Progressive in educational approaches and excitement about having a green field to create a new program
- Comfortable with lots of science and scientists
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, unlimited PTO, commuter benefits and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.