Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
We are impressed every day by the vast opportunities we have to explore partnerships with great companies and organizations who understand the value of our technology. You would be coming in to lead the organization that establishes, executes on and maintains these relationships that are the backbone of our business. Overseeing the bigger picture strategy, you would work with the marketing and sales leaders in your organization to deliver on the growth OKRs for the business.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and can effectively take an abundance of opportunity and turn that into a high functioning, high achieving, and operationally excellent growth organization, we would love to speak with you.
On any given day you could:
- Lead the growth (sales and support), and marketing organizations for the business
- Build out and scale the revenue and growth organizations of the business, focusing on operational excellence with high touch customer experience
- Translate business growth goals and transform those goals into actionable plans that propel the business forward
- Grow the revenue of the business through current and new partnerships
- Build out strategies for attracting and evaluating potential new industries for partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with the technology, people, and finance teams to drive company growth and success
- Evaluate the current structure of the growth org and orchestrate future growth plans with focused teams and specialties aligned to customer needs
- long-term and near-team operational plans
- Set a long term strategy for the revenue of the business while executing on immediate projects currently underway
- Grow and coach the growth and marketing teams, advising on key performance metrics and targets and setting data standards for both departments
- Drive scale of the business performance by building out and fostering the partnership strategies for establishing and building relationships
- Ensure industry and product knowledge firmly exists within the growth team and work directly with the technology leaders to keep the team up to date on innovations in the Full Cycle technology
- Identify ongoing training and development needs that will ensure teams are aligned on partnership processes and skills needed to improve performance of customer facing team members
- Work with the marketing team to create strategies for awareness of and engagement with our brand
- Use data to support all business decisions and bring visibility and insight to the leadership org around growth metrics
- Ensure a high touch partner and customer experience by establishing and or improving programs and best practices
Your background could include:
- 15+ years leading a sales or revenue organization
- Experience leading marketing KPIs and metrics
- You have grown a company from Series A/B to late stage or publicly traded
- Experience working in high growth, fast paced companies
- Proven track record of establishing and building best practices based on the needs of the business
- You are a strong influencer and can motivate and lead teams effectively
- Experience in sustainable technology, waste, chemistry, or circular economy industries
- A passion for renewable resources and sustainability
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience that has included B2B with a high touch focus on relationships and delivering results
- You thrive in environments that change and are constantly evolving to meet new opportunities
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, a flexible vacation policy, and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.