Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
We are at a pivotal point in our business growth and the timing is right for us to bring onboard a Director of Business Operations. In this role you will assist with executing core business strategy in concert with senior leadership. Overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of Full Cycle’s business, you will be able to blend your experience and skills with both micro and macro thinking.
If you can be the management glue for the different departments and help create systems that encompass Full Cycle’s business ecosystem, while making sure those systems align with the day to day processes, we would love to speak with you.
On any given day you could:
- In partnership with the CEO, design and implement the tactical business strategies that align with the direction of the business’s OKR’s and broader scope goals
- Assist with aligning goals for the daily operations of all the business functions (growth, marketing, tech, G&A)
- Set measurable goals and metrics for the business performance and growth and assist with tracking goals for each department
- Partner with the Chief People Officer to be constantly reviewing and evolving the headcount and staffing plan to align with the changing needs of the business
- Review current business processes and procedures and recommend improvements and changes to align with the evolving goals
- Manage external partnerships with vendors and partners
- Review the organization for skill gaps and provide recommendations and plans to address those needs
Your background could include:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; /MBA is a plus
- 7+ years experience in business operations
- 3+ years experience managing or directing the business operations a company
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong ability to work with many different goals and initiatives and prioritize them effectively
- Evidence of devising cross-functional strategies and executing against it in partnership with business leaders
- A keen eye for collaboration and an ability to influence and partner with leaders
- Experience in managing companies through early-stage and mid-to-late stage fundraising will be a plus
- Understanding of the high level of each business function in the organization
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Confidence to make informed decisions in a fast paced environment
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, a flexible vacation policy, and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.