Full Cycle Bioplastics is on a mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable future. At the moment, we are small but mighty. Our tech helps solve the plastic pollution crisis by transforming waste into compostable materials. We’re scaling our solution to significantly decrease plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
We are at a pivotal point in our business growth and are ready to bring on board our first People Partner to not only develop the programs and strategies that will enable the people of Full Cycle to thrive, but also roll up your sleeves and be THE business partner to the company. This role will no doubt grow and flourish as the business grows and this will be an incredible opportunity for someone who likes to build things from the ground up, laying the foundation and then building out a team in the near future.
If you have a knack for training and development, want to be involved in the nitty gritty while still rolling out broad and foundational programs and processes, and generally love people, we would love to speak with you.
On any given day you could:
- Act as a true partner to the leaders of the business by embedding yourself in the day to day work of the teams to best understand the programs needed to support their success
- Review our current programs and suggest areas to evolve, develop or enhance current procedural and programmatic efforts
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and business leaders to solidify guidelines for performance management, compensation, and benefits
- Own the organization of and processes around succession planning, promotions, benchmarking, and internal movement
- Enhance our onboarding process and work with leaders to establish best practices for bringing new people into the organization
- Be a champion for learning and development, growing our current offerings and formalizing our trainings and core development opportunities
- Ensure proper training and compliance for the business, managers, and leaders for all things HR related
- Champion our diversity efforts and ensure we are building a workplace of inclusion and equity first
- Effectively drive programs that align the business goals and targets with the strategies to support the team to achieve them
- Dive in to do the day to day operational tasks that sometimes arise
- Be the point of contact for employee relations
Your background could include:
- 4+ years as a People Business partner
- A proven track record of turning ideas into effective programs
- Trust in yourself to not just do what’s been done before but roll out programs and strategies that match the needs of Full Cycle and are tailored for what the company needs as this growth stage
- Experience working with a fast paced start-up
- A keen eye for choosing tools that make work more efficient and allow for you to focus on the relationship side while streamlining the tactical
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a HIGH level of confidentiality while still connecting and relating with all members of the team
- You are a multitasking pro, balancing the day to day that pops up in HR along with all developing long term programs
We offer our employees a range of benefits including participation in our stock option program, volunteer time off, a flexible vacation policy, and 100% cost coverage for an employees medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are also committed to finding a supporting the best candidates out there and can offer to pursue sponsorship for someone who would require it.
Full Cycle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.