Roles and Responsibilities
At Fueled, our product managers are like mini CEOs, taking charge of the projects they work on. You’d be in charge of the strategic planning and execution of consumer-facing products.
We work at the intersection of management consulting and product development, engaging directly with senior management at clients ranging from unicorn-track startups to multi-billion dollar corporations. The products we work on drive billions in revenue and reach millions of users.
Fueled’s key differentiator is our ability to pair great designs and robust development with strategic implementation. You would lead that process and own strategic implementation.
Our mission is to improve the UX of the world by building great products for end users.
- Take ownership of the product development lifecycle (including strategy, design, development, testing, and growth)
- Conduct primary consumer and market research to empower informed decisions about what products our clients should build and why
- Collaborate with Fueled and client-side engineering and design teams to strategize technical and feature decisions
- Build products that users love while driving value for our clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Comfortable engaging with and presenting to senior management, from startup founders to public company CEOs
- You have 5 years of experience working as a product manager, or similar role, in high performing, cross functional teams that have shipped products
- Strong strategic thinker who can sift through noise to pick out the right features to build and see production through to fruition
- You are passionate about continuous improvement of products, processes, and teams
- You have a deep understanding of technology and what goes into building and launching software products
Where You’ll Work
- Fueled optimizes for good talent, not geography.
- Working hours? This role requires significant overlap with US working hours (most clients are PST or EST).
Perks and Benefits
- Annual performance bonuses
- Unlimited vacation policy (24 days required per year)
- Paid company holidays
- 12 paid sick or personal days per year
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options in US, UK, Canada and India
- Retirement plan available in US, UK, Canada, and India
- Annual anniversary gifts
- Monthly working from home budget for all remote employees
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- Company-supplied Apple machine
- Quarterly team meals and activities
- Annual Learning & Development budgets
- Happy hours, trivia nights, board game nights, and more
- Offices in NYC, London, Newcastle, and Noida
- Open to remote workers in timezones between -8 and +6 GMT
Fueled is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Fueled for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your favorite mobile operating system is. We build products for everyone, and our team should reflect that. Bring us your unique experience, perspective, and background!