fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a motivated Customer Care Team Lead to provide leadership to Tech support representatives in delivering a world-class customer experience. We are looking for a leader with excellent interpersonal skills, customer focus, and strong problem-solving abilities. As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will be responsible for creating a high-performing team through coaching and development.
- Work closely with a group of 15 agents.
- Lead the team to provide world-class customer experience
- Provide thought leadership and coaching for success.
- Monitor the individual and team to meet department KPIs on a daily and weekly basis.
- Addressing escalated customer/ employee issues
- Conducts quality assessments for team members to ensure high-quality customer interactions
- Conducts weekly one on one focused on performance and development
- Oversee hours and ensure productivity matches payroll.
- Act as a first point of contact for questions from agents.
- Motivate and stay highly engaged with the team to meet and excel on performance.
- As a Customer Care Lead, you must be able to lead and motivate customer care reps. We are looking for a supervisor that can bring energy, excellent communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
- 1- 3 years of team leadership experience, preferably in a contact center industry.
- A track record in delivering results in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Track record in coaching, mentoring, and developing customer care reps
- Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i.e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong written communications and presentation skills.
- Flexible scheduling, including weekends and nights
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company