With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
FuboTV is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you will create and execute search and display campaigns on major paid advertising platforms to drive new user acquisition, focusing largely on Google and Microsoft Advertising. The role reports directly to the Director of Search Marketing and is based in our NYC office.
What you’ll do:
- Create,manage and optimize a wide array of SEM campaigns.
- Mange campaigns day-to-day with an emphasis on driving high-quality users to support aggressive growth goals
- Research and optimize keywords on ad groups and SEM campaigns.
- Run data-driven experiments to optimize effective growth and retention.
- Collaborate in idea generation for ways to improve current marketing efforts.
- Analyze results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on learnings
- Measure and report on conversion effectiveness, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve aspects of a users' journey in order to drive down customer acquisition costs and improve effectiveness in all channels
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in Paid Search and/or Display Marketing.
- Experience with paid search marketing channels, including Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Quick learner with ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Comfortable deriving actionable insights from large data sets.
- Enthusiastic towards learning and exploring new growth opportunities.
- Experienced in mobile app marketing, social media marketing and/or programmatic.
- Passionate about sports and are familiar with the target audience.
- Familiar with online and data analytics (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics).
- You have a go-getter attitude. You have been involved in a tech startup, doing digital marketing.
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company