fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Ad Operations, the Manager, Ad Operations will play a key role in monetizing video, sponsorship and programmatic advertising revenue seamlessly across our virtual MVPD and distribution platforms, as well as our FAST channel fubo Sports Network and our fubo Gaming division. Partner with Ad Ops and internal stakeholder teams to implement long-term ad operations strategy while meeting the short-term goals of the business.
- Assist sales team in all phases of direct IO and programmatic ad campaign serving; including creative trafficking, reporting and delivery.
- Monitor and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Implement ad product, partner onboarding and ad platform integration
- Collaboration and communication with internal stakeholders on new ad related products and feature enhancements
- Maintain programmatic deals and private market places across supply-side vendors
- Work with clients and agencies to manage technical implementation of third party creative
- Maintain and grow digital fuboTV’s data integration across all platforms devices
- 6+ years of online digital ad operations experience at a major digital publisher, ad tech, SSP or agency
- Expert knowledge of FreeWheel or similar video ad systems a must
- Experience working with ad tech vendors such as Data Management Platforms, 3rd party data providers, Supply Side Platforms and Demand Side Platforms
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proven capability in providing data analysis and analytical insights to develop effective, results driven initiatives
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Programmatic and direct advertising operations experience required
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company