fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Disney/ESPN broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a Marketing campaign professional dedicated to collaborative teamwork with a sharp attention to detail and organization.
This position will play an integral role within the fuboTV marketing team, driven by performance and brand marketing. He or she will build and strengthen cross-functional relationships within the fuboTV marketing organization as well as externally with fuboTV’s network partners and vendors.
As Marketing Campaign Coordinator you will:
- Assist in campaign execution at both a brand and direct marketing level
- Develop strong relationships with both the fuboTV internal teams and external network partners
- Act as the day to day point of contact for network priorities, updates and approvals
- Manage timelines and needs for a variety of marketing campaigns
- Drive new customer acquisition by marketing the most compelling and competitive aspects of fuboTV’s content and offerings
- Work autonomously and cross-functionally to determine which retail tentpole events would result in acquisition opportunities, and manage that calendar
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a campaign coordinator role.
- Strong understanding of sports and entertainment trademarks and licensing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or Equivalent
- Can remain calm and collected under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Passionate about sports and entertainment and has a seamless understanding of what the biggest opportunities are across both segments.
- Familiar with the digital marketing space and best practices around SEO, paid social, email marketing, platform advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of the MVPD and OTT environment
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to jump into a collaborative team environment where no idea is too big or small
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Excited with “clean slate” projects with no precursors
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company