fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Frontend Web Engineers with a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems.
As a member of the growth organization, you will work on optimizing the user journey from the very first visit on a landing page to completing the purchase funnel, as well as all account management related features with a talented team consisting of designers, product and engineers. You will directly contribute to driving new levels of growth for our customer base and business success through consistent innovation, ideation, rapid experimentation and data-driven development.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are HIGHLY motivated to have product input, participate in product discovery and ideation sessions and more than anything else, have an innate curiosity for everything that makes a great tech product customers love.
Our Frontend tech stack:
- React + Redux + RxJS + NextJS
- ES2016 and beyond
- Babel + Webpack
- ESLint + Flowtype
- Jest + Code Coverage + CI
fuboTV Software Engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain and improve software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers and members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities and best practices, and refine functional requirements
All fuboTV Senior Software Engineers in Growth must:
- Have experience in delivering working software, preferably web applications
- Have strong communication skills and be a positive team player with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong knowledge of immutability concepts, CSS, and responsive design
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing concepts, feature flags and analytics development
- Strong debugging and performance optimization experience
- Have experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Have experience using Source Control (Git)
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Be familiar with at least one mature MV* framework
The ideal candidate will also:
- Stay informed of emerging technological trends and methodologies and propose new processes and technologies to the team
- Have experience with server side related technologies (NextJS)
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted and depended upon to set technical direction
- Believe that work-life balance is a characteristic of highly functioning engineering teams
- Enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company