fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the VP of Business Analytics, the Director – Business Analytics, Growth is accountable for delivering analytics, insights and recommendations to the product and marketing teams within the fuboTV organization. This critical team function is responsible for reporting and analysis, as well as business decision support including:
- Forecasts for fuboTV’s paid subscriptions
- Understanding and articulating the various factors impacting business and financial performance.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Ensure the business has clear visibility into revenue, trials, conversion metrics, ARPU, lifetime value, acquisition costs, channel performance and modeling of cohorts of customers for a variety of purposes.
- Partner with Product team to design and analyze testing and enhancements to product flows, features, and sign-up funnels that drive customer conversion, engagement and retention.
- Create new dashboards and reports to track and communicate outcomes and provide recommendations.
- Support the business by identifying new opportunities via data insights and analyses
- Proactively identify risks based on planned actions.
- Partner with business intelligence team on data, reporting and table structures.
- Support all internal teams as applicable
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field; masters degree in a quantitative field preferred
- 8- years' experience as an analyst, preferably for a subscription-based business.
- Exceptional quantitative analytic and modeling skills
- Expert level Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency with a site or event tracking tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or comparable
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Strong understanding of retention and engagement analytics and tactics – waterfalls, lifetime value, etc.
- Experience partnering with CRM teams on app notification and email strategies.
- Strong knowledge of acquisition analytics and tactics – optimizing sign-up flows, designing A/B tests, etc.
- Significant experience with different acquisition channels – SEM, Display, Social, App Install, etc. – and attribution methodologies.
- Experience with a multi-touch attribution tool.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarize data insights into written documents and present in executive meetings.
- Problem solving and ability to think logically and proactively
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company