fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive a key area of our growth - upsells and cross-selling. Whether it's premium content, premium features, or seamless and sensible integrations with our other businesses like sports wagering, we want to provide customers experiences and opportunities to supercharge their TV experience. The successful candidate will be deeply analytical and data-driven, but will also have a keen understanding of high performing user experiences that drive customer happiness and sustainable growth.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with incredibly smart teams of engineers, product managers and stakeholders to align on a pathway to drive monetization outside of our core subscription.
- Design and optimize the mechanisms with which we effectively upsell and drive traffic to additional paid products and services.
- Be fluent in thinking about product experiences through the lens of the user journey and the user’s lifecycle.
- Be an advocate for your product areas and an eloquent, structured communicator of the strategy and roadmap of your areas to executives and stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customer, our product, and competitive environment through market research, usage analysis, usability studies and synthesize the findings into the product roadmap/product strategy.
- Release new experiments and experiences often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
- Be responsible for driving overall in-product upsells, achieving our aggressive growth goals.
- Be passionate about leveraging data and analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a B2C technology or media company
- Experience and familiarity with driving growth initiatives in a product role
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company